With 50 years of experience in Luxembourg and in-depth knowledge of the markets, Baker Tilly Luxembourg focuses on your specific needs to offer you solutions and services with high added value. Baker Tilly Luxembourg's portfolio consists of small and medium-sized companies, large industrial groups, insurance companies, banks and other financial sector players, as well as individuals. We have more than 100 employees who bring their expertise on a daily basis to all its clients.
Baker Tilly Luxembourg is an independent member of the Baker Tilly International network which is present in 145 countries. Ranked among the 10 largest worldwide networks of accounting, tax, audit and business advice firms, it has 746 offices and employs nearly 35,000 people.
As part of its expansion, we are looking for following profile:
(Senior) Accountant m/w - Accounting experts near Howald train station
You will work in a friendly and experienced team and together you will be in charge of different companies like real estate investment companies, commercial companies, Holdings or Soparfis.
- Bookkeeping and monthly/quarterly reportings
- Prepare and establish financial statements
according to Lux GAAP
- Establish periodic and annual VAT returns and tax
- Assist and support auditors
- Support an international client portfolio
- Collaborate with colleagues from the Baker Tilly
- A young and dynamic working environment
- A training plan tailored to your needs and goals
- Career opportunities
- An attractive salary package and flexible working
- Parking facilities and access to public transportation
in front of the house
- Education: bachelor or master’s degree in accounting,
economics or management
- 3 to 4 years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably in an accounting company
- Clearly client-oriented and committed to high quality
- High analytical and synthetical skills
- Very well organized and able to work in a team and autonomously
- Flexible and good communication skills
- You have a good knowledge of German and at least
one additional language (French, English or
Référence de l'annonce : 631623
Connectez-vous pour remplir les champs obligatoires avec les informations de votre compte et avoir accès à vos documents téléchargés.