In order to succeed in the role of being our new Regional Service Manager, you will have a great influence on our after sales activities and therefore secure the continuous high performance of our technology. You will be a significant key player in the future VRU market in Oil&Gaz industry.
Your leadership skills are strong, and you thrive on working with skilled individuals and developing the team in unity to an even higher level. You consider yourself as an inspiring leader, able to lead your team also over distance as your employees travel around the world. You find commercial success exciting and love the challenge of bringing on new business
• Own and develop the business plan for the VRU Service business in Germany
• Establish targets, actions and reporting to drive the development of the service business
• Financial and operational responsibility and reporting for the services business including: spare parts, services, service agreements, and non-engineered upgrades
• Manage expedition and resolution of warranty claims.
• Establish and maintain customer relationships for the global VRU service market
• Leadership responsibility for the dedicated service team (to develop)
• Health, safety and environment for the service operations
• Ensure services are executed in an efficient way and at a high level of quality acceptable to our clients
• Be part of the Luveba Management Team
• Drive continuous improvement
• Engineering and/or other relevant commercial education.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant engineering experience, preferably within the oil & gas or electro-mechanical Industry
• Experience from a leadership position, showing positive results in making a team succeed
• Proficient in German&English (both orally and written). French will be a plus.
Travel activity to be expected.
Référence de l'annonce : 630863
Connectez-vous pour remplir les champs obligatoires avec les informations de votre compte et avoir accès à vos documents téléchargés.