TalkwalkerTalkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
Our different IT teams take care of various aspects around the analysis of the large volume of data that we constantly process - to provide our customers with the best solution to fulfill their needs. We crawl, process, analyze, enrich and search public data (speech, video, and text) with the help of modern Machine Learning technology, store the results in a manner structured for efficient use by our applications, and visualize it in the Talkwalker solution which our clients use to answer their questions.
- Build and refine our core technologies
- Participate in continuous R&D work for our search/crawling/content-extraction and database technologies
- Constantly work on diverse and challenging new functionalities (language dependent search, statistics, ranking, categorization, metadata generation, faceted search, tag extraction, content extraction…)
- Write production code for large scale application using tools like Cassandra (distributed database) running on more than 4000 servers, and processing petabytes of data each day
- Work in our multi-disciplinary engineering team from diverse backgrounds
- Be able to influence business and product delivery in a flexible company structure
- Be involved in BIG Data
- You have fun and experience in programming complex software technologies
- You have strong Java development skills
- You create stable, reliable and maintainable code
- You have good algorithm and data structure knowledge
- You are creative, self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done
What we offer:
- The outstanding development team and great company atmosphere where you can personally grow
- Monthly developer talks
- Yearly paid attendance to a conference of your choice related to your work. (e.g. Elasticon in San Francisco)
- Competitive salary package, flexible hours
- Additional benefits: free drinks, meal vouchers, weekly company lunches/drinks, monthly events (laser game, ice skating, ...)
- VISA sponsorship for successful candidates if required
- Optional health insurance
Référence de l'annonce : 631575
Connectez-vous pour remplir les champs obligatoires avec les informations de votre compte et avoir accès à vos documents téléchargés.