Raval Europe Sa
Your role :
The role of the Planning and Procurement Coordinator is to create and maintain the production schedule of our production lines. Furthermore the Planning and Procurement Coordinator has to ensure that the right amount of materials is delivered at the required date and at the agreed price.
He / She must also ensure that the inventory level of his/her portfolio of items is in accordance with group policy.
Your responsibilities :
• Create, update and maintain the production planning in order to achieve production effectiveness
• Follow all the MRP operations linked with the production flows
• Define and maintain the ERP settings allowing stock management according to the Group Stock Policy. (EOQ, MOQ, Safety Stock etc.)
• Balance long-term production planning with customer requirements (forecasts) and ensure that short-term planning is in line with components deliveries and customer demands
• Provide and update regularly open orders and rolling forecasts to suppliers for their material and production planning
• Place orders either to outside suppliers or intercompany suppliers according to production needs and stock situation
• Keep pricelists in the ERP system up-to-date using information from Global Purchasing team
• Improve MRP utilization and exploit all the possibilities offered by the ERP especially regarding production planning
• Continuously improve planning and replenishment processes in order to achieve 100% service level
• University degree in Production or Logistics Management or at least 5 years experience in a similar position
• Skilled user of ERP/MRP systems, knowledge of M3 Movex is considered as a major advantage
• Experience in the automotive industry would be a plus
• Ability to work under instructions, multi-task efficiently between routine tasks and ad-hoc urgent queries, ensuring deadlines are met and the work is accurate at all times
• Advanced Excel user
• Ability to work independently and proactively, whilst being be a genuine team player
• Results driven and able to learn quickly
• Seeks excellence
• Innovative and creative
• Must have excellent written and spoken command of French and English. German would be considered a strong asset.
Référence de l'annonce : 631467
Connectez-vous pour remplir les champs obligatoires avec les informations de votre compte et avoir accès à vos documents téléchargés.