GRANT THORNTON TAX & ACCOUNTING
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is a leading provider of Audit & Assurance, Tax & Accounting, Advisory and Financial Services for all entities in Luxembourg. With more than 240 people, we combine a strong technical guidance with an experienced dedicated staff to ensure that clients receive a truly different experience. Privately owned enterprises, listed companies and their subsidiaries and public sector organisations come to us for our global scale, quality and deep technical expertise. They also value our knowledge of their regulatory landscape and industry standards. Grant Thornton Luxembourg is the Luxembourg member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., a network of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms, made up of 50,000 people in 135 countries. We are here to help ambitious companies unlock their potential for local and international growth. We have scale, combined with local market understanding. That means we are everywhere you are, as well as where you want to. What sets us apart is our distinctive client experience which leads to more meaningful advice and a better working relationship. Industry expertises Organised along 18 Industry Lines, our teams supported by multi-disciplined dedicated experts understand both global and local issues and can provide relevant and practical recommendations to our clients. - Asset Management - Banking - China Desk - Consumer products - Energy and natural resources - Expatriates - German Desk - Healthcare - High net worth individuals - India Desk - Industrial products - Information & Communications Technology - Liberal professions - Not for profit - PFS - SME - Real Estate & Construction - Travel, Tourism, Leisure - Maritime & Logistics
• Preparation of transfer pricing documentation;
• Advisory memorandums in line with the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines;
• Undertaking industry analysis;
• Providing assistance to senior staff for client meetings and calls;
• Administrative management of the client's files;
• Country-by-country notifications and reports;
• Preparation of articles and tax news alerts;
• Review and analysis of financial statements and other data;
• Providing support to the International Tax team in various area; and,
• Other supporting tasks.
• University degree (Master or similar) in Tax, Economics, Finance or Law;
• A first experience in Transfer Pricing assignments;
• Fluency in English is a must, any other language is considered to be an advantage;
• Strong analytical and research skills;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
Référence de l'annonce : 631441
Connectez-vous pour remplir les champs obligatoires avec les informations de votre compte et avoir accès à vos documents téléchargés.