Lombard International Assurance S.A
Lombard International Assurance is Luxembourg’s leading global, unit-linked life insurer, specialising in the provision of wealth structuring solutions to wealthy individuals and their families. As of 31 December 2016, assets under administration on a global group level totalled €77.5 billion.
Your role – Are you ready for a challenge?
• Act as the person of contact for any partner and client queries received by email, fax, post or by telephone;
• Take the necessary action to respond in an effective, professional and timely manner to the queries received by telephone, email or post from several partners, clients or sales colleagues consistently ensuring a high level of service;
• Perform accurate and timely processing of policy transactions, servicing and query resolution during the life cycle of a policy, including document management;
• Assist in processing the due diligence review of transactions in line with corporate standards;
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with our sales consultants and all partners;
• Maintain an ongoing awareness of services, review procedures and ensure quality improvements are made as required.
We offer you
An exciting opportunity to build a network of contacts across the organization in a collaborative and diverse workplace. At Lombard International we have a diverse team of over 40 nationalities. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Because our people are our greatest assets, you will enjoy recognition and rewarding packages. We also offer you the possibility to shape your professional career in line with your own goals and the opportunity to work with the top talent in the industry. The work can be challenging but Lombard International is always a great place to work. We are committed to extending equal employment opportunities to all individuals.
Be a part of our community!
Lombard is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your profile – Have you got what it takes to become our Account Officer for the UK market?
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within the financial/insurance sector;
• Aware of developments within the financial/insurance sector in general and competent in dealing with queries relating to funds and financial instruments;
• You enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment and look for the opportunity to excel in all aspects of your role;
• Take personal pride in delivering high quality service to internal and external clients;
• Strong prioritisation skills and flexible, reliable and responsible in challenging situations;
• A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal as well as written;
• Ability to work independently while keen to work as part of a team and assist colleagues;
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of initiative and problem solving capabilities;
• Willing to make the extra effort as required;
• Native English speaker or native level English speaker, any other European language skills will be considered an advantage.
Référence de l'annonce : 631307
Connectez-vous pour remplir les champs obligatoires avec les informations de votre compte et avoir accès à vos documents téléchargés.