Our Client, a growing and dynamic Fund Administrator, is looking for an experienced AML professional to come in as an Associate Manager. This company is very fast growing, and the role will expand as the company grows. This is perfect for an AML Specialist with 3-4 years experience who is looking for a step up in responsibilities.
The AML associate manager will be required to:
- Stay up to date with new legislations and regulations to ensure that the company meets all its obligations and requirements in preventing money laundering.
- Performing due diligence on clients and investors of clients.
- AML remediation
- Reviewing files and monitoring clients and investors to ensure Luxembourg AML regulations are being adhered to
- Investigating suspicious trasactions and submitting reports to MLRO/Senior management
- Assisting MLRO when necessary
- Providing guidance to other departments on AML/KYC matters
- Working with regulators, auditors and Legal department
My Client is looking for someone with:
- 3-5 years experience in AML/KYC in a financial services firm in Luxembourg
- Degree in Business/Finance or Law (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in English (French or German would also be advantageous)
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now.
Référence de l'annonce : 627259
Connectez-vous pour remplir les champs obligatoires avec les informations de votre compte et avoir accès à vos documents téléchargés.